TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gurumaa gave me the reason to Love and Celebrate

Guru literally means the complete & the one who spreads the sea of knowledge and love to shishyas (the disciples). And a true shishya is one who grasps and withstand to gospel of his guru. Nobody is inborn shishya and the same is the case with me. i.e. I came to know about the reality of life in this unreal world only when I encounterted the Great Master ‘Anandmurti Gurumaaji’.

girl-meditator.jpgGurumaa gave me the reason to love and celebrate my life and feel the essence of love. The annual meditation retreat is the one & foremost way where I comfort her & recharge myself by her heart warming, mind-boggling and inspring words. Yoga Retreat enhances our lifestyle by making it disciplined but only if one follows the rules and regulations led by the Master.

The theme of this year’s winter meditation retreat was ‘Shreemad Bhagavad Gita‘. It created such a feeling that Gurumaa seemed like ‘Krishna’ & I, ‘the Parth’. Another thing was the Yoga Nidra which is very important to lead our life free of any fear or stress.

There were many steps taken up by Gurumaa out of which one was to improve our selflessness for what we perfomed many duties out there, which at the end of the day gave the inner satisfaction of being in the ashram.

Last but not the least we were made to know about various aspects of yoga & its importance in our life. Yoga not only helps us to develop ourselves physically but also mentally & spiritually. Atlast I would like to say that the rays of Gurumaa had such wavelength that penetrated into my inner soul and purified it, for which I would like to thank Her from the bottom of my heart.

–Monika Khaneja, Delhi.

0 comments: